Are you ready to be amazed?
This is probably going to be the most boring blog entry you’ve read all day (except for some awesome puns). And that’s ok. I’m not writing this for entertainment. I am, however, writing this to pass on this MAGICAL new trick I’ve found that will help anyone in cleaning their toilet.
If you’re a mom (or dad, or housekeeper, or whatever your job title is that says you have to clean toilets) who cleans toilets every day, you may find yourself feeling rather pooped because you use bleach and hard chemicals but still can’t get those tough toilet stains to go away. If this is you, urine for the time of your life because this trick will give you some relief.
Here’s what you’ll need:
Those two items will cost you a total of $6.45 (click on the item and it’ll send you to the link to purchase)! AND, you’ll be able to clean your toilet countless times with the amount of product you’ll be buying.
- Pour 1/4 cup of Borax into the toilet.
- Pour 1 cup of vinegar after the Borax.
- Let it sit for at least 20 minutes then scrub clean.
- Repeat if necessary (though I doubt it will be necessary).
I wish I would have taken before and after pictures when I used this method to clean my toilet. I honestly didn’t believe it would work so I didn’t put much thought into taking before and after pictures. Trust me, this will save you hours of elbow grease and tons of money on other cleaning products. As a matter of fact, you might as well go ahead and dump all those other toilet cleaning products in your house because this is all you will ever need!
If you’ve tried this cleaning method before, leave a comment on this post to let others know how well it worked for you! Also, if you think you have a cleaning recipe that works better than this one, drop it in the comments below! I’d love to hear!
With all of that being said, did you catch all the puns? They’re so punny… hilarious, even! And, if you’re still one of those people who think, “Omg, that is so gross,” well, I’m a mom so poop is involved in my everyday activities. You get used to it.
Here’s some extra toilet puns. Enjoy:
- Did you know that diarrhea is hereditary? It runs in your genes.
- I ate four cans of alphabet soup yesterday. Then I had probably the biggest vowel movement ever.
- Have you seen that new movie Constipated? It’s not come out yet.
- And have you seen the sequel, Diarrhea? It leaked so they had to release it early.